Wednesday, January 9, 2008

BirthDay celebrated While on asignment

On the 3rd January 2008 I celebrated my birthday whilst I was on an assignment in Limpopo Province at one of the Further Education and Training Colleges.
Howev er i would like to take this opportune time to thank first my family members beginning with my Mother Esther Shure for all she made me to be who I am today, I would also want to extend my gratitude to my dearest and lovinf wife Gladys Nyemudzai Maigurira ( Kanemagezo) who sent me the most loving message that i have not received from anyone. And lastly to all my friends around the globe. Don;t you worry I may not mention you by name now but only to send my many millions of blessings to you from the almighty who will surely bless all of us.
However i would be more than happy to hear from you. In the men time see stories in pictures., here in my blog.
Good day! let me hear from you. ok!

No comments: