Friday, January 11, 2008

HIV/AIDS & YOUNG PEOPLE

I had a very fruitfull meeting today with the officials of the Department of Social Development in crafting a Strategic Plan to address behaviour change of youths and personnel working in Residential Care Centres through out the whole country. My target is to reach at least over 1000 learners within the next six months in all the administrative provinces of South Africa. I can assure myself and my colleagues hace schedule a planning session with the Department of Social Development next week. I will surely advise you how this will be progressing. But wow this is a challange I AM GIVING TO YOU ALSO to take cognitive action with respect to this challenge within our society. so see you next im communication. Please do not hesitate to communicate with me. Cheers.

No comments: